Transformational Leadership Workshop
- Introduction to the importance of change
- Define and identify where transformation needs to occur
- Introduction to the generational challenges that leadership faces in the workforce
- Show ways to connect and problem solve
- Share why vulnerability and empathy are critical skills to develop
- Fun And Engaging activities
- Increased Motivation
- Group Conversations
- Lunch Provided
Meet The Instructor
Bob Wilkie will be your host for this event. Bob is a former NHL athlete and award-winning entrepreneur. Bob has been working with leaders of organizations since 2008. His experience as an athlete, reaching the highest level and winning championships at every level, has allowed him to learn valuable lessons that have transferred into the corporate business world. Being a leader and working with leaders of industry for the past 15 years has helped him develop this valuable workshop.
President of I Got Mind Inc.
- Wednesday, March 22, 2023
- 11:30AM – 4:00PM
The Barracks Room at Wild Rose Brewery
4580 Quesnay Wood Drive SW
- Calgary, AB T3E 7J3
Save Your Spot in our
Keep an email receipt of your purchase as this will act as your ticket to this event.