About this Course
What we do dictates what we have, who we are, and what we believe. The conditioning we are subjected to as we grow, forms all of our habits.
How we are raised creates our belief system which compiles our paradigms. A paradigm is a multitude of habits. We do so much on daily basis without thinking. As an athlete we end up wasting much of our development opportunities.
In this lesson we will address the comfort zone, you will learn why we do what we do, and most importantly show you how to identify and make positive, productive changes.
It is a process that will serve you well through your entire life.
- Introduce the students to conditioning
- Introduce the students to why we do what we do
- Create understanding of the 4 levels of learning
- Provide the skills to be able to identify something they would like to change and create a plan of how to achieve that
- Show the students of the importance of perspectives